Pages

Followers

visitor

Friday, September 3, 2010

Sci Fi Science: Physics of the Impossible - How to Teleport (Video)

Sci Fi Science: Physics of the Impossible (also called Science of the Impossible) is an American documentary television series on the Science Channel which first aired in the United States on December 1, 2009. The series is hosted by theoretical physicist Michio Kaku and is based on his book Physics of the Impossible. In each episode, Dr. Kaku addresses an technological concept from science fiction and designs his own theoretical version of the technology using currently-known science. He also visits scientists developing technology related to the episode's concept.



Teleportation is sci fi's most exciting way to travel. Imagine zapping your molecules through space on a transporter beam right out of Star Trek - Dr Michio Kaku reveals how we might all one day be saying 'beam me up Scotty'.


Part 1


Part 2

7 comments:

Discerning Gentleman said...

You are truly an inspiration! I will keep your thoughts in mind for my next blog posting.

http://palebluedot4.blogspot.com/ said...

i teleported to this blog

Viperman said...

My jizz just teleported to my pants

Light Weight Baby! said...

Awesome post... can't wait to read more from you!

Radacash said...

http://kadams133.blogspot.com/

Gregg's Juice Hut said...

this is so sick.
dr. kaku has always been a favorite scientist of mine.
if you keep posting his findings, i'll keep reading them.
check my shit out, sick as music and stuff.
dadsjuice.blogspot.com

DerpFiles said...

Physics of the Impossible is one of my favorite books. My copy has so many notes and dog-eared pages. I might need to reread it again now.

Post a Comment