Friday, October 1, 2010
Guys, I'm changing the URL of my blog. It seems that there is a list of blogs that is being included in a clicking scam. That is most probably the reason why a lot of Adsense account is being disabled.
My old URL is:
The New URL is:
To be safe, I advice all my followers and those who read my blog to do the same.
To change your URL address:
1. Go to your dashboard. Located here: http://www.blogger.com/home
2. Click Publishing
3. Then change the blogspot address to your desired address.
Now, since the you change the URL of your blog, you will also need to change the Site Feed because if you don't, your new post won't appear in the Reading List of your followers.
To change your Site Feed:
1. Go to http://www.feedburner.com/ then log in using your Google account.
2. Click the feed title of your blog.
3. Next, click the edit details.
4. Edit the first part of the Original feed. If your blog's URL is 123456.blogspot.com, only edit the 123456 part.
For more details about this incident please visit David Davidson's blog post.
Posted by Naj at 12:53 PM